COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
NOTE: Due to current COVID-19 protocols, some policies may change frequently. Please follow instructions on signage, in our email communications, and as advised by our staff. Thank you!
Our priority is the safety of our Community, Members, Guests and Team Members. We continue to monitor the public health situation around COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and commit to follow the latest directions provided to us by the relevant authorities. We will continue to expand our services and programs when the time is right.
Nicklaus North is taking certain measures to help prevent the possible spread of the virus. To support the efforts of the individual, we have implemented certain strategies at this property that include:
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, please do not come to our facility.
- Please do not visit if you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19.
[Updated December 22, 2021]
Upon arrival at our property, please note the following procedures:
New restrictions starting December 23, 2021:
- Tables in dining facilities are limited to 6 people maximum, and guests cannot move between or visit other tables.
- Indoor organized gatherings and events are not permitted. Please contact your event planner for related updates
- In accordance with British Columbia Public Health orders, all GolfBC facilities/restaurants we will be requiring guests, 12 years and older, to provide their BC Vaccine Card showing two doses and a valid piece of government issued photo ID for all indoor and patio dining including any indoor banquet events or weddings.
- Masks are REQUIRED in all indoor spaces for everyone over the age of 12.
- Maintain physical distance in designated areas (look for floor signs).
GOLF OR CLUBHOUSE: INFORMATION REGARDING PROOF OF VACCINATION
Proof of vaccination will NOT be required:
- Golf Shop/Golf Course/Refreshment Centre/Cart
- Locker Rooms/Washrooms/Administration Office
- Restaurant take out order/pick up
- Outdoor golf instruction/practice
- Masks are still required for all INDOOR public spaces, except when seated at a table for dining service
- A Host or Server will check BC Vaccine Cards (see examples further below) and government issued photo ID (19+ for photo ID). Your Vaccine Card is not connected to other health records and the Privacy Commissioner was consulted when developing this process.
- We are required by the PHO to check every visit, including Member/regular visitation scenarios, please be patient with our team. We are not creating a system for Members who have already shown Vaccination ID; it will be more smooth/efficient for Members to always show their Vaccination ID.
- When making a Table Nineteen Member reservation, please check with everyone in your party to avoid disappointment
- Out-of-province and international visitors show provincially/territorially officially recognized vaccine records or the ArriveCan information, along with valid government issued photo ID or passport.
- Please save your Vaccine Card as a photo/image to your phone with quick access (save as a "favorite" in your photo album for easy look up, etc). A paper copy of your BC Immunization Record is also accepted until Sept 26.
It is imperative that our Guests abide by the above protocols as failure to do so will result in the individual(s) being removed from the facility. We must all be responsible for our actions so golf can remain open for the enjoyment of all.