Jack Nicklaus Signature Design, built in 1996
18 Holes | Par 71 | 6,961 Yards
Rating: 73.2 | Slope: 143
Nicklaus North Golf Course
About Nicklaus North
- Semi-Private Golf Course is open early May through early/mid-October
- Events: Popular spot for weddings, golf events and parties
- Table Nineteen Lakeside Eatery: open daily during golf season (closed for renovations Oct, 2019 - Apr, 2020)
- GBC Golf Academy with driving range, practice green and chipping bunker. Private, semi-private and group lessons by Canadian PGA professionals
Local Rules (RCGA Rules govern all play)
- Nicklaus North is a non-metal spike facility.
- Dress Code: Tasteful shirt with sleeves (for men) and appropriate footwear. Golf is a game, be comfortable, but it’s not the beach.
- Out-of-bounds is defined by white stakes, white lines or fences at property lines. A ball that crosses O.B. on the hole being played and lands in bounds on another hole is considered out of bounds.
- Yellow stakes mark water hazards.
- Red stakes and red lines mark lateral hazards.
- Players taking a free drop must do so at the nearest point of relief, one club length from all flower beds, roads, cart paths, staked trees, irrigation systems, yardage markers, drainage ditches, and wooden or stone retaining walls and steps.
To keep golf at Nicklaus North a pleasurable experience for all we ask you to please follow these rules:
- Please replace divots, repair ball marks on greens and rake sand traps.
- Pull carts and power carts are not permitted on tees or beyond lines marked in front of greens. All traffic in and around greens should follow cart paths or other designated routes.
- Proper golf attire should be worn at all times.
- Please try to keep up to the group ahead of you. Slower players must allow faster players to play through.
48 hours. Cancellations inside of 48 hours, or no-shows, are subject to the full charge.